Need quality Audi service in the Dallas area? Look no further than Hance’s European for your Audi diagnostic and repair services, all at unbeatable prices. As a luxury vehicle owner, you know how important it is to entrust your vehicle to the experts in the auto industry. Why leave the care of your vehicle up to just any old mechanic? You want someone working on your Audi that works on that type of car every day, right? That’s the value we add for you.
Special tools and expert training and knowledge are a necessity when it comes to brake maintenance for luxury brands like Audi. At Hance’s European, we have over 50 years of combined experience in the auto service and repair industry. Whether you need a routine Audi brake check or are having problems with your brakes and need factory OEM parts serviced, we guarantee your complete satisfaction as we perform the highest quality work on your Audi. All while offering a 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty – something Audi, itself, does not provide.
Our decades of training and hands-on experience can be trusted to quickly and accurately diagnose, service and repair your Audi in a timely manner. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and vehicle care, no matter how large or small your vehicle’s issue is.
Audi Repair Services in Dallas, TX:
Our professionally trained and certified technicians are fully qualified to service the following Aston Martin models:
- Audi Q3
- Audi Q5
- Audi Q7
- Audi Q8
- Auto e-tron
- Audi A3
- Audi A4
- Audi A5
- Audi A6
- Audi A7
- Audi A8
- Audi TT
- Audi R8
From maintenance to repair, we do it all. Whether you need a simple oil change or engine work, we are the ones to call. We are fully capable of performing the following services on your Aston Martin:
- Full service oil change – We will only use the high-quality or synthetic motor oil to reduce friction and extend the life of your engine with every oil change. Along with oil changes, we will trade out any worn out components, like filters and spark plugs to avoid more significant repairs down the road. Finally, we’ll check tire inflation and rotate tires if needed to keep your fuel economy at optimal efficiency.
- System inspections – Along with an inspection of the engine during an oil change, we can inspect brake and electrical systems to ensure that your car is at its safest, most efficient performing status.
- Mileage-based tune-ups – As you reach certain milestones with your car, you may need more substantial maintenance services, including transmission tune-ups and cooling system inspections.
- Engine Repair – Whether you have a diesel engine or a turbocharged water-cooled engine, you can find complete repair services with our Dallas shop. When major engine repairs or rebuilds are necessary, you will want to have the distinctive expertise of our technicians to get the job done right.
- Brake Service – Functioning brakes are essential for safety and comfort on the road, and we can provide service for both factory and after-market brakes on your vehicle.
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair – In modern vehicles, the electrical system is integral for every other system in the car, so it is important to have accurate diagnostics and repairs to keep the electrical system up and running.
It’s important to maintain your Audi’s performance and stability. We have the tools and expertise to make sure you and your Audi can keep making the most of your world. Without regular TLC for your Audi, you may experience unexpected, costly repairs — not to mention your car won’t run at peak performance. According to Consumer Reports, maintenance and repaircosts make up four percent of ownership costs over five years on average. However, you can slash those costs through regular maintenance and scheduled service. Our European car repair services are designed to fit your budget and busy schedule, so call to schedule service today.
Contact Hance’s European for Audi Service in Dallas, TX
If you have any questions about the services we offer, contact us today. Lean on us to provide the tools, parts, and expertise needed to repair, maintain and service your Audi, along with a wide range of other European vehicles. As the driver of an imported car, you have unique needs for maintenance and repairs. Don’t pay top dollar in a dealership. Come to Hance’s European instead, for quality, affordable Audi service in Dallas you can count on.
UP TO $ 150 SAVINGS!
10% off any service or repair. Total savings not to exceed $150.
Offer valid for new customers first visit only. Total savings cannot be split between invoices. Cannot be combined with any other offer(s).