Whether you are looking for regularly scheduled maintenance work or need a comprehensive diagnosis of a specific warning light, bring your Mercedes in to Hance’s European in Dallas, TX. We are here for all your service and repair needs. In fact, we specialize in all manner of Dallas Mercedes repair thanks to our dedicated personnel and highly trained staff members.
Our experience and professional knowledge of Mercedes Benz has allowed us to serve Dallas and the surrounding areas for more than 10 years. Check out what our clients have to say about us on our Testimonials page. There, you’ll see a large portion of our clientele is comprised of repeat customers who appreciate the level of personalized attention we offer. We take the time to sit down with you and explain the need for a certain repair, or show you why you need a particular Mercedes service in Dallas.
Despite the prevalence of all the review sites out there, the most effective tool to retaining customers is good old-fashioned word-of-mouth recommendations from someone you trust, says Edmunds.com.
Our Mercedes Repair Services
Hance’s European offers a full range of maintenance and repair services, and we specialize only in European makes and models. If you drive a Mercedes, we can care for your car with a complete maintenance package that includes:
- Full service oil change – We will only use the high-quality or synthetic motor oil to reduce friction and extend the life of your engine with every oil change. Along with oil changes, we will trade out any worn out components, like filters and spark plugs to avoid more significant repairs down the road. Finally, we’ll check tire inflation and rotate tires if needed to keep your fuel economy at optimal efficiency.
- System inspections – Along with an inspection of the engine during an oil change, we can inspect brake and electrical systems to ensure that your car is at its safest, most efficient performing status.
- Mileage-based tune-ups – As you reach certain milestones with your car, you may need more substantial maintenance services, including transmission tune-ups and cooling system inspections.
- Engine Repair – Whether you have a diesel engine or a turbocharged water-cooled engine, you can find complete repair services with our Dallas shop. When major engine repairs or rebuilds are necessary, you will want to have the distinctive expertise of our technicians to get the job done right.
- Brake Service – Functioning brakes are essential for safety and comfort on the road, and we can provide service for both factory and after-market brakes on your vehicle.
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair – In modern vehicles, the electrical system is integral for every other system in the car, so it is important to have accurate diagnostics and repairs to keep the electrical system up and running.
Types of Mercedes We Specialize In
We specialize in repairing and maintaining all models of Mercedes including:
- GLA SUV
- GLB SUV
- GLC SUV
- GLC Coupe
- GLE SUV
- GLE Coupe
- GLS SUV
- Mercedes-Maybach GLS SUV
- G-Class SUV
- A-Class Sedan
- C-Class Sedan
- E-Class Sedan
- S-Class Sedan
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- E-Class Wagon
- CLA Coupe
- C-Class Coupe
- E-Class Coupe
- CLS Coupe
- S-Class Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG GT
- C-Class Cabriolet
- E-Class Cabriolet
- S-Class Cabriolet
- SLC Roadster
- SL Roadster
From oil and lubrication services to check engine lights and visual inspections, our highly trained technicians will ensure you get the service you need, when you need it. We work on high-end foreign cars like Mercedes every day, so you know your vehicle will be treated to the very best service while in our shop.
Our process is simple:
- Make an appointment with us online or over the phone.
- Come in for an oil change.
- We evaluate each fluid, filter and other service item.
- We then provide you a price for each.
This allows you to control your servicing based on your car’s actual service needs. Choose us with confidence knowing you can prioritize and budget for your vehicle’s needs, resulting in an easier and more cost effective ownership experience.
At Hance’s European, you’re getting access to specialized service and highly trained technicians who work on high-end foreign cars like Mercedes, giving you peace of mind knowing your vehicle will be treated to the very best service while in our shop. On your end, it’s important to keep your Mercedes Benz in tip-top condition through regular service, repairs and maintenance.
For instance, check your tire pressure regularly to avoid blow-outs and ensure even wear on the road. Safety is a #1 priority with us, and you can do your part to ensure that happens. Another way you can keep your Mercedes in good shape is to check the date and condition of your battery and keep an eye on the coolant system. Of course, you can schedule regular service and repair with us, as we take all the guesswork out of Mercedes repair in Dallas.
A La Carte to Serve You Better!
Many Mercedes dealers and auto shops offer Service A or Service B packages that contain a pre-determined checklist of services. Here at Hance’s European, we do things a little bit differently. We don’t want you to have to pay for what you don’t need. That’s why we offer cafeteria-style service rather than try to sell you a service package.
What that means is we operate an a la carte menu of services. Whether you need a coolant flush, brake flush, filter change, belt replacement, etc., we only charge you for the item you need fixed or replaced. We’ll start with an oil change, take a look around, and then go through a standard checklist of services on our end.
If you need something done, we’ll tell you about it and can go from there. Rather than commit to a costly service package (Mercedes Service A and Mercedes Service B), we think it’s much more cost effective for our customers to approach this cafeteria-style.
UP TO $ 150 SAVINGS!
10% off any service or repair. Total savings not to exceed $150.
Offer valid for new customers first visit only. Total savings cannot be split between invoices.
Cannot be combined with any other offer(s).
Trust Your Mercedes with Us – Mercedes Repair Dallas
We have more than 50 years of combined experience in the auto repair and service industry. Your Mercedes will be well taken care of here at Hance’s European. For the highest quality Dallas Mercedes repair, contact us at 214-352-0815. With convenient hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and a central location in the heart of Dallas, you can get your car to us with no hassle.